Friday, April 11, 2008

My Family


When you are a photographer it sometimes gets a little tricky to take a picture of yourself.
Most of the time when I want a family picture I set the camera up on my tripod and get everything set. I then have my sister, Bethany, push the button.

Well, with this picture, I had a problem.
Bethany (and everyone else is my family) was in the picture.

My sister Lisa was in town and we wanted a family picture of ALL of us.
Time for the stand-by ... the camera timer.
What fun it was to push the button then RUN into place.
Of course, it did make us all smile.
We had such luck with the timer that I continued using it for the above shot.
Ahh! Relief - It felt good to have the camera back in my hand again!!

This is a rare photo!!
My mom, who is quite beautiful, isn't a fan of the camera.
She's actually been the reason I have great empathy for those reluctant participants who come into the studio.
But this photo -- perfection!Another miracle picture!!!
These three haven't taken a good picture together in forever.
My mom has been wanting a mouse pad with the three together.
FINALLY!


No comments: