Saturday, April 12, 2008

Customer Appreciation Days

First of all let me say -- Titles to the posts freak me out.
Today's was pretty easy but most of the time I feel rather blah about such things.
I guess that's why I'm a photographer and not a novelist.
I continually go around and see photographs in my mind.

The blue sky with a tree in the frame just so ...
My son when he's watching TV and his eyelashes are illuminated by the glow of the TV ...
The bear at the zoo peaking from behind the rock.

Words -- Not so much.

But, I digress.

Today was the beginning of Customer Appreciation Days
here at Tak Photography.
No pictures quite yet but I wanted to say that I've had a blast today.

It all started with my longest customer. I'm sure you've seen her as she's in a lot of my literature!!
We had an entire fish bowl of water tip over. We had the cleanest cake eating session.
It's been a fun day!

Want to join in the fun?
There are available spots this week!!
Check out the website for more details.

Just an FYI!
This blog's very first post was about Customer Appreciation Days last year.

Happy one year blog to Tak Photography.
I need to find some cake!!

3 comments:

MeghanRN said...

It has been a pleasure being your longest customer...we need to plan a Photographer Appreciation Day for you!!!

MeghanRN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed watching you have a dream and then making it reality. I know for one I am very proud of you.