Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Customer Appreciation Days ... The Pics :)

My day started with my first little subject.
People ask me how long I've been in business.

I stop and think about how old little L. is and then I can tell you.
A HUGE thank you to L.'s mom, M.

You make my job easy and FUN!

I've photographed these twin's brother for a couple of years. What a joy it's been to see these two grow!! I've enjoyed getting to know their parents also. FUN people!! PS - This is also the fish bowl that was tipped. I was truly amazed that little K. didn't even cry when all the water hit her. I appreciated K.'s parents who didn't let a little ;) water ruin the photo session.
Little F. first came to me at a Portrait Party this past Christmas.
It was a joy to get to photograph his one year pictures.
His parents win the award for coming the furthest to get pictures!
Continuing with the One Year Pictures little M. came in for the first time.
I enjoyed meeting her and seeing her toothy grin.
I'm looking forward to photographing her again this summer at the beach.
The Walter family came in with their new little one.
I've had the opportunity to photograph little T. when he was first born.
It always amazes me how big babies get!!
This was my first opportunity to use our new backdrop.
This family also came from a Portrait Party.
I was thrilled to do an updated family portrait for them.
Here's another little guy I've had the pleasure of photographing since he was a newborn!
I've appreciated his family very much.
I LOVE little S.'s eyes. We had a blast at this session.
All it took for giant smile was a round of popping out from the camera.
Easy!
Guess what?!?!
Three of my favorite mommas are PREGNANT!
K. is one of them!!
CONGRATS!!

No comments: