Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SICK

On Saturday at my son's birthday party I started getting that "I'm not feeling too well" feeling. After the party, whoo nelly, it came on full force. Fever, chills, the works!

We made it to church on Sunday yet by the time we arrived home me and the couch were best friends. Unfortunately my Keyanna started the "I'm not feeling too well" feelings and took up the other 1/2 of the couch. She's longer than I remember!

Yesterday morning Keyanna woke up good as new ... me ... not so much. This thing has wiped me out something fierce!

So, again, I apologize to the two people who had to be canceled! I'll call for rescheduling very soon.

I'm going to take it easy today and then by tomorrow be back to business!!

Being sick is not fun!

I thought about posting a picture of what I look like right now -- this is a photo blog after all. But I didn't want any of you to find yourselves suddenly coming down with something! :)

No comments: