Monday, August 27, 2007

I Feel Your Pain

Our church is having everyone come in to get their pictures
taken for our new church directory.

Our appointment was this evening.
I've forgotten how stressful family picture day is!
I'll be sympathizing more now with the stressed out moms that come into the studio.

I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't plan anything for us to wear.

I was out this afternoon frantically shopping at Old Navy for matching outfits.
Then everyone had to take a shower.
(Insert Nathan's voice here, "I just took one two days ago!)
Next we had to blow dry Keyanna's hair.
I had to put on make-up. Blah!

To further annoy my family I couldn't go get our picture without one here first.
After all what kind of photographer would I be without documenting our family showered.

So we made it to our appointment and our picture turned out fine I guess.
I look a little ... well ... large?!?
We had a male photographer who didn't quite understand hiding the flaws.

Here is the one we took before leaving. I like it better.
You'll notice I know how to hide my , umm, tummy area.

Please note - the following pictures were all taken here in my studio.
I can't show you the one taken at church because it's copyrighted.
I believe in copyrights ... plus, I just look large!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your family is just wonderfully cute showered. I can't wait to see this new old navy shirt of yours though. Also a good thing you didn't override the church photographer and position yourself seems rude. :)

Memories Come First said...

When you see the church directory you'll see the ON shirt ... in all it's tummy roll glory. I'm afraid we're going to be known as the family with the mom-roll.

jodes said...

What great pictures!! Boz and i might have to come visit you one of these weeks (months?)!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I agree, you guys look great! I'm also not a big fan of the picture we got for the directory -it looks like I'm snorting!! =0 I'm glad it's over though, I'm one of those stressed out moms when it comes to picture time! You would understand if you met my kids though! HA HA!